The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Words of Caution to the Reader

If you are family or friends, then you are already aware that my background is in math and the sciences and not composition. If you do not belong to one of those two groups, then you will soon learn the truth about my writing skills (or lack of). It is true that I have moments of verbal clarity but those tend to occur around midnight and quickly taper off. Being that I work full-time as an assistant manager at a software development company AND attend school for a Masters of Business Administration, my being awake at 12am is indeed a rarity. Instead, I foresee much of blogging occurring during my lunch hours or in the early evening.
That said, prepare yourself for incoherent thoughts, not a Pulitzer prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home