The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Check this out

If you want to see the type of surgery I went through, though a bit more extreme, set your DVRs to tape Discovery Channel Feb 4 at 5pm "Surgery Saved My Life: Extreme Spine Surgery"

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/surgery/episode/episode.html

This surgery is performed by another well known scoliosis surgeron. He is NY city based doctor to whom a lot of East coasters go to with excellent results. We attempted to get an appointment with him but were not able to get one that worked with our schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home