The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where's the Light at the End of the Tunnel?

Lately I've been pretty down about the whole experience. I'm tired, I hurt, and I'm tired of hurting. I can't do much for myself and that is frustrating. Today I tried to put my drink back down on the coffee table and I missed, which sent it tumbling onto the living room carpet. But all I could do was watch the soda spill out onto the floor. I couldn't bend down to pick it up, all I could do was cry about my spilt "soda".

I'm not sure how to get better either. Every day I'm one day closer to starting up work again, but I can't sit down for very long without massive pain. That scares me. Yes I realize I'm not starting up work til the end of March but what if? What if I'm not better by then? I don't feel like I'm getting better, only worse. And I'm not sure how to help that? Do I practice by sitting up more? I thought I wasn't supposed to do that. I'm trying to walk and move around. Even my arms have issues. I can raise my right arm like normal, but left arm can only go so far. I work on stretching it out every day but, again, I'm not see much progress.

So basically I'm frustrated and afraid I'll never get better. Where is that light at the end of the tunnel??????

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeke said...

Just remember Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't give up. If you need some inspiration, this speech always helped me.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/jimvalvanoespyaward.htm

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home