The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Friday, January 05, 2007

My Company

I have enjoyed working for my company from day one. Not only are the people pleasant (including the managers...thankfully!), but the company respects you as an individual. Yes, we are employee owned, but so are other companies, and I doubt many of them would be willing to help you cook meals during your recovery (yes, meals!). It seems that my company never fails to find more ways to make me even prouder to say I work for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home