The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We're Here!

Well we arrived Monday evening after 13.5 hours of driving. We thoroughly enjoyed our first few days at the Park Avenue Mansion and would recommend it to anyone. The owners were a delight and their breakfasts were sumptous. Yesterday we browsed through stores and scoped out downtown. Today we enjoyed the City Museum...not at all what you would think it is. Its a large cluster of caves and mazes built into an old warehouse. Something of a big kids playground. A great way for me to enjoy one of my last days of full mobility before Friday!

We have now moved into our "apartment" at the Marriott Residence Inn and are awaiting my parents arrival, which should be within the next two hours. We'll probably be at the hospital though, as I have to have xrays taken, my "before" pictures done, and need to meet with the surgeon. I guess after today I'm in it for the long haul!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Please go to www.scoliosisblogs.com/ to add it to the directory for scoliosis blogs so others can find it.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home