The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Who's Out There?

Just curious who is out there reading this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to say hi! I don't think you need to register to do so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog. It has really helped with my journey toward surgery and the experience after.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Zeke said...

I am reading, sporadically, but I am reading, so please keep updating. Sounds like you have had a tough go of it. The shower entry that Johnathan wrote was pretty scary. I know you will get better and through this. I am sure you will. Just remember you are in our thoughts and if you need anything, please ask. Also Happy Valentine's Day. I know it probably wasn't your best one, but hang in there!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home