The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A X-Ray is Worth a Thousand Words

Here are the before and after X-rays. Notice the curves in the before photos and the hardware and straightness in the after....ouch!



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow. straight as an arrow:-)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look great and it's time for your mother to come home!!
Guess WHO.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home