The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

As Promised...

I can't think of many things that make a day better than TWO Caramel Apple Empanadas and good company! Yesterday, Stacy, Valerie, and Adam (all co-workers) made the trek out to James Island during their lunch break to bring a Taco Bell lunch to my house. It was a lovely day for sitting in our sunroom/dining room enjoying fun company and a tasty meal. I enjoyed catching up with them and was sad to see them leave...I'd been anticipating this lunch for over a week! I know I've mentioned before how lucky I am to work where I do, and yesterday reiterates that. There aren't too many people who would make the 30 minute trek one-way to James Island just to bring me lunch. I really appreciate the support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home