The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

I hope you all had a nice St. Patrick's Day weekend, whether or not you did something to celebrate. We were fortunate enough to have some wonderful friends who decided they would bring Jonathan and me a St. Patty's Day dinner and dessert to our house! This was incredibly thoughtful. Jonathan and I enjoyed our meal and evening with them. It was nice to see people again, and still be able to lie down on my couch when I started to hurt.

My lower back has been hurting a lot lately so we (I) couldn't do much more this weekend. I've even decreased my walking in an effort to stabilize the back pain. My left heel has been hurting me a lot as well, and we wonder if that has been affecting the way I walk, which in turn is affecting my lower back. Too many things to think about!

I did hear from St. Louis. Turns out the surgeon, Dr. Lenke, took a look at the xrays we mailed out from my local 6-week post-op visit and determined that everything looks good. That's great news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home