The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Friday, April 06, 2007

The 96-Hour Flu

I've been pretty quiet lately in part to having the flu, or at least something resembling it. As soon as I would start to feel a little bit better, I'd get worse again. I'm hoping that today will not continue that trend. Being sick is bad enough, but being sick when you can barely move your body is even worse.

On a more positive note, I finally heard from my insurance that I will be carried through the full 3 months of recovery. After chasing the company and doctors daily for over a week, it is a comfort to know I can actually relax and focus on my recovery again. All this means that I should be back to work on April 16th. Things could change after I see the local surgeon for another follow-up next week, but I doubt that if they changed it would be by all that much.

Once I go back to work the roller coaster ride begins. I wonder how I will handle it. Shortly after my body gets used to working, I intend to start up my MBA again with the summer semester. I hope I can handle it as I do not want to get any further behind with school. What a frustrating scenario!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home