The Crooked Truth

A 28 year old woman battles it out with an adversary from her past. How will this battle end? Will the woman become bent over in defeat or transform into part machine in order to finally beat her foe?

Name:
Location: Charleston, SC

I am married with no children. My husband and I have 3 cats, one of whom thinks she's a dog. I work full-time and attend school in the evening for an MBA degree.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Loose Screws

Yesterday I had another follow-up visit with my local orthopedic doctor. Because of the amount of pain I was in he had some x-rays taken. Thankfully, it was determined that all of my hardware is where it should be and that my fusion is coming along great. That was music to my ears. He then believes that the pain I have is from having pulled a back muscle or two, and suggested that I take it easy in order to let that heal. So instead of returning to work on the 16th of this month, I will be returning on the 23rd. All of the necessary arrangements have been made with work and disability, so I should be free to recover til then.

I was concerned about returning to work in this much pain. The work day is going to be enough of a shock to my body and will certainly easily fatigue me, so I was worried about returning in poor condition to start. The extra week to allow me to better heal should enable me to better focus on work when I do return. I'm grateful for this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to you coming back to work, but at the same time, keep getting better. Hope you start to feel better again!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home